Another of the latest interactive sites – Idopia is different in a way that it actaully provides an environment to focus on creating, sharing, developing and implementing ideas that are WORKABLE.
Most of the social online communities gather around only to share general interests. It is seldom that if ever some enhtusiasts belonging to a community acutually collaborate to make something happen. Reasons ranging from positioning of the comunity to the format and facilities to actually share, build upon and conclude ideas.
Well Idopia intends to provide all that facilitating environment to share and implement ideas. Membership is free and currently no exciting activity goes on there. I see a few obvious reasons for that:
1. New, in BETA and largely unknown
2. Lack of pass-on thrust: too dry, lacks a lot of inspiration for new joiners
3. No social brainstroming, idea invoking, incentivising facilitation
4. No socializing opportunities except around ideas that people don’t tend to stick around for long
5. Staying down for noticeable periods
Well all I can say for now is lets see what new does Idopia has in sleeves. Its a great idea but not so greatly executed, so far. Any user comments?